Each Local Co-op website is run by and paid for by a local administrator who is responsible for managing the local Bulletin Board.
- moderate the classified ads of members and visitors
- contribute to the payment of the storage space needed for your free advertisements
- print out and mail new member information packages
- print out and mail starter packages of (500 Barter dollars and ID card)
- pay the website host for technical service.
You are not required to subscribe, but as a subscriber, you will receive an initial allotment of 500 barter dollars which can save you a lot of cash.